Software application development
- Software maintenance, updates and upgrade
- Real Time Applications: A real-time application is an application program that functions within a time frame that the user senses as immediate or current.
- Embedded Systems: An embedded system is a computer system, a combination of a computer processor, computer memory, and input/output peripheral devices that has a dedicated function within a larger mechanical or electrical system.
- Database Systems: A database typically requires a comprehensive database software program known as a database management system.
- Web Applications: A web application is an application software that runs on a web server, Web applications are accessed by the user through a web browser with an active internet connection.
- Client- Server Applications: The client-server architecture is a distributed application framework dividing tasks between servers and clients, which either reside in the same system or communicate through a computer network or the internet.
- Mobile Applications: A mobile application, is a type of application software designed to run on a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet computer.
- SaaS (software as a service): SaaS is a software distribution model in which a third-party provider hosts applications and makers them available to customers over the internet.
- C, C++
- Java web app development
- PHP Web Development Services
- Python web app development
- C Sharp, Desktop application
- VB .NET
- ASP .NET, ASP3
- iOS app development services
- Android app development services
- SQL, MySQL, and more.
- Java script, HTML5
AltDoIt serves companies as well as small businesses with customized and complete solutions that are timely and compatible with their budgets.